Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nadal Back To The Top



Rafael Nadal went to the final of the tournament at Beijing after Tomas Berdych withdrew due to injury and this victory of Spanish tennis player allows him  to recover the head of ATP world rankings after two years.
 

Nadal will play the final of the tournament against the winner of Djokovic-Gasquet couple, but, no matter of this match result, the Spaniard will be the world number one.
 

"It's like a gift for me after a very good year, one of the best years I had in my career," said Nadal after the meeting.
 

"It's something special to return to the top after half a year where I didn’t play at all because of injury. This year I played 13 finals in 14 tournaments which is something I had n ever done before, " said Nadal.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment