Saturday, October 5, 2013

Madonna's Raping Story



Madonna : I was raped under the threat of a knife : Madonna has said that she was raped and threatened with a knife in her early career . Pop legend recounted the tragic event that happened immediately after she had arrived in New York from Michigan to pursue her dream:  becoming famous .
55 - year-old talks about the ’ Harper 's Bazaar 'magazine  : " New York was not as I expected . I wasn’t welcomed . The first year i got  threatened and raped on the roof of a building , where they took me  with a knife in the back . "
Further , Madonna talks about the price she paid to become famous : " I didn’t have many friends because they considered me strange , but in the end it turned better for me because when you have no social life , you have more time to work and to focus on the future . "
Since then  known as Madonna Louise Ciccone , the singer was only 19 years old when she went to New York with only 35 dollars in her pocket .
 I was very scared and disgusted by the smell of urine in the stairway where I lived . "

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment